UP BTC 2019 Application Form, UP BETC Online Registration 2019: – The UP Basic Education Board will be released the Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certification Notification 2019 on official portal. For you kind information, we want to tell you that now BTC has replaced by the Diploma in Elementary Education i.e. D.EI.Ed. Hence those interested supplicants who want to get admission in D.EI.Ed can fill UP BTC 2019 Application Form from the official website. Aspirants are advised to read official advertisement before going to fill application regarding UP BTC 2019 Admission.
Application can be filled by the qualified contestants through online mode of application. As per the official notification, candidates who have age in between 18 to 30 years are having ability to fill online application form. UT BTC Registration 2019 process will be started now. Check complete details against the notification from below here. The official notification can be checked by the applicants at upbasiceducboard.gov.in.
UP BTC 2019 Application Form
The online registration process will be started from May 2019. The last date for online registration is May 2019. Applicants who have applied for UP BTC 2019 Application Form can submit their application fee on or before May 2019. Applicants are suggested to collect a print out of final application for further usage. The news session will be started from July 2019. Moreover important news is provided below on this article.
UP BTS 2019 Available Seats
The applicants who have filled UP BTC 2019 Application Form through online from the official portal are announced that there are total of 2, 11, 550 seats available in D.EI.Ed.
- In DIET – 1, 05, 00
- In Private Colleges – 1, 48, 950
Eligibility Conditions required for UP BTC Course 2019 as per the notification
- The online application for DIET and college is Separate.
- Aspirants will be chosen on the basis of College wise merit list.
- Merit list will be prepared by Taking Reservation Rules in Mind.
- SCERT will not remain blank accountability.
- Colleges cannot take admission fees more than fees as prescribed by the Government.
UP BTC 2019 Selection Process
Participants who have submitted the UP BTC 2019 Application Form before the last date and want to get admission in UP BTC 2019 will be selected based on Academic Merit List.
Age Limit – UP BTC 2019 Application Form
The Category wise age criteria is as follows –
- For General Candidates – 18 to 35 Years
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates – 18 to 40 Years
- For Physical Handicapped Candidates – 18 to 50 Years
UP BTC Fees
Aspirants who are willing to get admission in UP BTC 2019 will have to pay following admission fees as per the colleges –
- For Government Colleges (DIET) – Rs. 10,200/- Per Year
- For Private Colleges Admission – 41, 000/- Per Year
Steps to fill online UP BTC 2019 Application Form
Step-1 Visit the official web page of UP BTC as given above.
Step-2 Go through the notification section and read notification carefully.
Step-3 Apply for online application.
Step-4 Fill the application with accurate details.
Step-5 Recheck application form and submit it.
Step-6 Pay application fee and take a print of the duly filled application for future use.
- Online Advertisement Release Date – May 2019
- Online Registration Start Date – May 2019
- Final Date for Submission of Online Form – June 2019
- Last date to submit application fee – June 2019
- Online Application Correction Date – No Correction is applicable
- Session will Start From – July -2019