UP BTC 2018 Application Form, UP BETC Onlne Registration 2018: – The UP Basic Education Board has released the Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certification Notification 2018 on 11th May 2018 at its official portal. For you kind information, we want to tell you that now BTC has replaced by the Diploma in Elementary Education i.e. D.EI.Ed. Hence those interested supplicants who want to get admission in D.EI.Ed can fill UP BTC 2018 Application Form from the official website. Aspirants are advised to read official advertisement before going to fill application regarding UP BTC 2018 Admission.
Application can be filled by the qualified contestants through online mode of application. As per the official notification, candidates who have age in between 18 to 30 years are having ability to fill online application form. UT BTC Registration 2018 process has been started now. Check complete details against the notification from below here. The official notification can be checked by the applicants at upbasiceducboard.gov.in.
UP BTC 2018 Application Form
The online registration process has been started from today (11th May 2018). The last date for online registration is 23rd May 2018. Applicants who have applied for UP BTC 2018 Application Form can submit their application fee on or before 24th May 2018. Applicants are suggested to collect a print out of final application for further usage. The news session will be started from 2nd July 2018. Moreover important news is provided below on this article.
UP BTS 2018 Available Seats
The applicants who have filled UP BTC 2018 Application Form through online from the official portal are announced that there are total of 2, 11, 550 seats available in D.EI.Ed.
- In DIET – 1, 05, 00
- In Private Colleges – 1, 48, 950
Eligibility Conditions required for UP BTC Course 2018 as per the notification
- The online application for DIET and college is Separate.
- Aspirants will be chosen on the basis of College wise merit list.
- Merit list will be prepared by Taking Reservation Rules in Mind.
- SCERT will not remain blank accountability.
- Colleges cannot take admission fees more than fees as prescribed by the Government.
UP BTC 2018 Selection Process
Participants who have submitted the UP BTC 2018 Application Form before the last date and want to get admission in UP BTC 2018-19 will be selected based on Academic Merit List.
Age Limit – UP BTC 2018 Application Form
The Category wise age criteria is as follows –
- For General Candidates – 18 to 35 Years
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates – 18 to 40 Years
- For Physical Handicapped Candidates – 18 to 50 Years
UP BTC Fees
Aspirants who are willing to get admission in UP BTC 2018 will have to pay following admission fees as per the colleges –
- For Government Colleges (DIET) – Rs. 10,200/- Per Year
- For Private Colleges Admission – 41, 000/- Per Year
Steps to fill online UP BTC 2018 Application Form
Step-1 Visit the official web page of UP BTC as given above.
Step-2 Go through the notification section and read notification carefully.
Step-3 Apply for online application.
Step-4 Fill the application with accurate details.
Step-5 Recheck application form and submit it.
Step-6 Pay application fee and take a print of the duly filled application for future use.
- Online Advertisement Release Date – 11-05-2018
- Online Registration Start Date – 11-05-2018
- Final Date for Submission of Online Form – 23-06-2018
- Last date to submit application fee – 24-06-2018
- Online Application Correction Date – No Correction is applicable
- Session will Start From – 02-07-2018